英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語口語 > 英語口語練習 > 面試口語脫口而出 >  第29篇

面試英語口語脫口而出 第29期:申請英語翻譯

所屬教程:面試口語脫口而出

瀏覽:

2019年05月28日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10215/29.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
1. What kind of quality should an interpreter have?

口譯員應該具備怎樣的素質?

2. I am calling to inquire the position of English interpreter.

我想詢問一下英語口譯職位的情況。

3. My major is English Translation and Interpretation.

我的專業是英語翻譯與口譯。

4. How long have you been in this field?

你在口譯這一行做多久了?

5. He should be well-equipped with English language and culture, modest, experienced and have good manners.

應該對英語語言和文化都很熟悉,為人謙虛,經驗豐富,很有修養。

6. It takes time and perseverance to achieve that goal.

達到這一目標需要時間和毅力。

7. Therefore,an interpreter has to know some expertise in the field he/she serves as an interpreter.

因此口譯員必須懂得他/她所服務的領域的專業知識。

8. I once served as an interpreter for a delegation from South Africa.

我曾為一個南非代表團做口譯。

9. I am an English major, and it is the best job which can demonstrate my ability and realize my potential.

我是個英語專業的學生,口譯最能體現我的能力并發揮我的潛力。

10. I have been an interpreter since I graduated from university in 2000.

我從2000年大學畢業就開始做口譯了。

Dialogue 1

對話 1

A: Hello, this is Garry Zhao. I am calling to inquire the position of English interpreter.

A:你好,我是趙加里。我想詢間一下英語口譯職位的情況。

B: Well, it is still open. Where did you graduate from.

B:嗯,現在還在招聘。你是哪個學校畢業的?

A: I graduated from the Beijing Foreign Studies University. My major is English Translation and Interpretation.

A: 我是北京外國語大學畢業的,專業是英語翻譯與口譯。

B: It sounds great. I will arrange an interview tomorrow. Can you come tomorrow?

B:聽上去不錯。我明天給你一個面試機會,你能來嗎?

A: Yes, I can. Thank you so much.

A:好的,我可以。非常感謝,

Dialogue 2

對話 2

A: What characteristics should an interpreter own?

A: 口譯員應該具備條怎樣的素質?

B: I think he should be an expert of everything.

B: 應該是個雜家,什么都懂。

A: Why is that?

A:為什么?

B: Because English is nothing but a tool which is used when people may negotiate in international conferences, probe into physics, release some information in a press conferrence ,and do anything we can do with language. Therefore, an interpreter has to know some expertise in the field he/she serves as an interpreter. Otherwise he/she can not carry out his/her work smoothly.

B:因為英語只是一個交流的工具, 人們用它在國際會議上談判、 研究物理、在記者招待會上發布消息,做一切語言可以做的事情。因此口譯員必須懂得他/ 她所服務的領域的專業知識,否則無法順利開展工作。

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思鄭州市帝湖花園東王府英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
美女视频很黄很a免费国产