Oh, my God! It's the cops! It's probably that same SWAT team!
慘了,條子來了!估計就是上次那隊特警!
I told you not to get involved with drugs! I told you!
我都說了讓你別跟毒品沾邊!我早告訴過你了!
Shut it, Caroline! Shut it! Relax, it's Sophie.
閉嘴,卡洛琳,閉嘴!別緊張,是蘇菲啦。
Hi, girls. I got my period. Yeah, I got killer cramps.
姑娘們,我月經來了。肚子疼得要死。
It's like I got a tractor in my uterus.
像我子宮里有臺拖拉機在亂攪一樣。
Sophie, we're sorry you're not feeling well.
蘇菲,你不舒服我們也很遺憾。
Yeah, you know, it's times like these I think God's a bitch.
這種時候總讓我覺得,老天爺真賤。
Wait a minute, wait a minute. What's that smell?
慢著,慢著。那是什么味道?
Nothing. It's nothing.
沒什么,沒什么味道。
Maui wowie! Oh, you girls have been holding out on me!
是大麻啊!你們這倆小姑娘還對我藏招啦!
Oh! All right! Okay! This is what I'm talking about!
好啦,爽?。±夏镆木褪沁@個呀!
Oh, my God, good-bye, killer cramps! Hello, pot party!
天啊,再見啦,疼死人的肚痛!來吧,大麻派對!
I am picking up what you are laying down.
老娘要來收成你們種下的"麻"了。
I think we found our new product spokesperson.
看來我們找到了我們新的產品代言人了。