服務英語·文秘服務 情景對話
1. 接聽顧客咨詢電話
S= Staff (員工) G= Guest (賓客)
S: Great Wall Hotel. May I help you?
長城飯店。有什么需要幫忙的嗎?
G: I'm calling from the U.S.A and I want some information before making a reservation.
我從美國打的電話。我想在預訂房間前先了解一下情況。
* * *
S: Yes, madam. How can I help you?
是的,夫人,我能為您做什么呢?
G: The first thing I want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
第一,我想知道從機場到酒店要多久。
* * *
S: Only fifteen minutes' drive.
只需要15分鐘的車程。
G: Do you have a conference room?
你們有會議室嗎?
* * *
S: We have a conference hall that seats four hundred. We also have six meeting rooms which seat fifteen persons each.
我們有一個可以容納400人的會場,還有6間能容納15人的會議室。
G: So you must have a business center.
所以你們肯定有商務中心。
* * *
S: Yes, madam. The business center offers twenty-four-hour service. We can provide secretarial and translation services, and we of course have fax and telex.
是的,夫人,我們的商務中心提供全天24小時服務。我們可以提供秘書、翻譯服務,我們當然也有傳真和電傳。
G:What do you charge for double and single rooms?
你們的單人間和雙人間分別怎么收費的?
* * *
S: Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
單人間一天320元,雙人間一天480元。
G:That sounds very reasonable. Well, I'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
聽起來似乎很合理。好吧,我得和老板商量商量再決定。
* * *
S: Do you need any further information, madam?
夫人,你還需要什么其他信息嗎?
G: Ah, yes. Is there a boutique in the hotel?
啊,是的,酒店里有精品店嗎?
* * *
S: Yes, madam. In fact, we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques, a souvenir shop and a supermarket.
是的,夫人,事實上,我們這有時裝精品店、禮品店和一個超市。
G: Thank you for all the information.
謝謝您的所有信息。
* * *
S: Thank you for calling the Great Wall Hotel.
感謝您致電長城大酒店。
2. 給顧客辦理登記手續
S= Staff (員工) G= Guest (賓客)
S: Please go through the registration procedure. Here, please fill out this card.
請辦理注冊登記手續。請填寫這張卡片。
G: Oh, the hotel is so beautiful! It's very impressive. I guess it's a joint venture, isn't it?
哦,酒店是如此美麗,令人印象深刻。我想這是一個合資企業,不是嗎?
* * *
S: You are right. In fact, this hotel is considered one of the best here. There are some twenty five-star hotels like this in Beijing.
沒錯。事實上,這個酒店被認為是這里最好的。北京有二十多家這樣的五星級酒店。
G: Is this hotel a joint venture business with American company?
這個酒店是與美國公司合作的合資企業嗎?
* * *
S: No. It's a Sino-French investment. One thing is obvious. No matter where you go in our country today, you can see all these star hotels everywhere. I guess they're all part of the reform and opening up policy.
不是。這是一個中法合資企業。有一件事是顯而易見的?,F在在我們國家,無論走到哪里,你都能看見這些星級酒店。我覺得它們都是改革開放的一部分。