英語六級口語,作為語言技能的核心之一,其重要性不言而喻。它不僅是英語學習的關鍵部分,更是我們提升自我、拓寬視野的橋梁。今天,我們將模擬一個"天氣與季節"相關的對話場景。
對話內容
A: Hey, have you noticed the weather has been really strange lately?
A: 嘿,你注意到最近天氣變得很奇怪了嗎?
B: Yeah, it's been so unpredictable. One day it's sunny, and the next it's pouring rain.
B: 是啊,天氣變得難以預測。一天晴空萬里,第二天就傾盆大雨。
A: I know! I was planning to go for a picnic last weekend, but it rained cats and dogs.
A: 我知道!我上周末還計劃去野餐呢,結果下起了瓢潑大雨。
B: That's too bad. Which season do you think we're in now? It's confusing.
B: 太糟糕了。你覺得我們現在處于什么季節?太混亂了。
A: Well, technically it's still spring, but it feels more like summer some days.
A: 嗯,嚴格來說還是春天,但有時候感覺更像夏天。
B: True. I heard the temperature might hit 30 degrees Celsius next week.
B: 對啊。我聽說下周溫度可能會達到30攝氏度。
A: Wow, that's pretty hot for spring. Are you ready for the heat?
A: 哇,春天就這么熱了。你準備好迎接高溫了嗎?
B: Not really. I prefer cooler weather. Maybe I should start using my air conditioner early.
B: 還沒有。我更喜歡涼爽的天氣。也許我應該早點開空調。
A: Good idea. I might do the same. What's your favorite season?
A: 好主意。我也許也會這么做。你最喜歡的季節是什么?
B: I love autumn. The leaves turn beautiful colors, and the weather is just right.
B: 我喜歡秋天。樹葉會變成美麗的顏色,天氣也剛剛好。
A: Autumn is nice. But I'm a fan of winter. I love the snow and the holiday season.
A: 秋天確實不錯。但我喜歡冬天。我喜歡雪和節日季節。
重點詞匯解析
unpredictable /??npr??d?kt?b(?)l/:不可預測的
pouring rain /?p??r?? re?n/:傾盆大雨
rained cats and dogs /re?nd k?ts ?nd d??gz/:下起了瓢潑大雨(俚語)
technically /?t?kn?kli/:嚴格來說
hit /h?t/:達到(某個溫度、數量等)
air conditioner /?e?r k?n?d???n?r/:空調
autumn /???t?m/:秋天
holiday season /?h?l?de? si?zn/:節日季節
以上就是英語六級口語對話練習之天氣與季節相關內容,希望能對你有所幫助!