行業英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 行業英語 > 職場英語 > 影視劇中的職場美語 >  第7篇

影視劇中的職場美語 第7期:談論福利待遇

所屬教程:影視劇中的職場美語

瀏覽:

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/7.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Well,Will,I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
威爾,我不太確定你是什么意思。
We've already offered you a position.
我們已經給你提供了一個職位。
Nobody in this town works without a retainer, guys.
在這個鎮上,人人都要預付聘金。
You think you can find somebody who does, you have my blessin'.
如果你要找個不要預付聘金的人,那祝你好運。
But I think we all know that person is not gonna represent you as well as I can.
但是我想你我心里都清楚,那樣的人幫你做事是不會想我做得這么好的。
Will, our offer is $84,000 a year.
威爾,我們給你開出的年薪是84000,另外還有福利。
Retainer! Retainer.
預付聘金。我要的就是預付聘金。
You want us to give you cash right now?
你想讓我們現在就給你現金嗎?
Whoa-ho-ho. Easy-- Now, I didn't say that.
喔吼吼,別緊張,我可沒這么說。
Allegedly, what I am saying is your situation will be concurrently improved if I had two hundred sheets in my pocket right now.
理論上講,如果我現在口袋里就有200美元現金的話你們公司的境遇就會隨之提高。
I don't think I can-- Larry?
我似乎美元。拉里,你呢?
I've got $73. Will you take a check?
我身上有73美元。你收支票嗎?
Let me tell you somethin'. You're suspect.
坦白地說,我對你們有所懷疑。
Yeah, you. I don't know what your reputation is in this town,
沒錯,是懷疑你們。我不知道你們公司在鎮上的聲譽怎么樣,
but after the shit you tried to pull today,
但根據你今天的這些胡說八道,
you can bet I'll be lookin' into you.
我就要調查你了。
Now, any business we have heretofore,
現在,我們在這之前涉及的任何事情,
you can speak with my aforementioned attorney.
你都可以找前面提到的我的律師。
Good day, gentlemen.
各位,再見。
 
 
If I so?rhm0`f h? ybe we might get by.
如果全都賣出去就能勉強過活。
 
 
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思重慶市金亭芳英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
美女视频很黄很a免费国产