影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 美劇推薦 > 閃電俠Flash 第一季(MP3+字幕) >  第104篇

聽美劇學英語 - 閃電俠S01 第105期:危機感

所屬教程:閃電俠Flash 第一季(MP3+字幕)

瀏覽:

2018年07月16日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9824/sdx105.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

Oh, speaking of pain.

說什么來什么,

Eddie, hey. Allen, we found the stolen humvee in the alley at Fremont and Lawrence.

艾迪。艾倫,我們在弗里蒙特和勞倫斯律所附近小巷找到了失竊的悍馬。

Need you down here to do your thing. Great.

過來開工吧。好。

I'll see you in a sec. Okay.

一會見,好了。

Okay. Let's do this.

好,動手吧。

So Barry, when you said you were off-duty last night, you weren't visiting Iris again.

巴里,你之前說昨晚沒工作,你沒有去看愛瑞絲吧?

You know, in disguise?

就是偷偷去看她?

Cause that would be reckless and a little creepy.

畢竟那樣太魯莽,而且有點詭異。

No. Good.

沒有。很好。

Allen, you really need a car.

艾倫,你真的需要一輛車。

I usually manage on foot okay.

我平時走路就挺好的。

What do we got?

什么情況?

The rig Tony Woodward boosted last night.

昨晚托尼·伍德沃德偷的東西。

No sigh of the stolen ATMs.

沒發現失竊的自動取款機。

Probably got those where he's holed up, though he's gonna have one hell of a time breaking 'em open.

估計他把那些機器放在藏身地了,但是要打開還是比較費時間的。

I wouldn't be so sure.

那可不一定。

So, about you and Iris ...

你和愛瑞絲……

Look, Eddie, we had a fight, and I just don't really feel comfortable talking about it with you.

艾迪,我們吵了一架,而且我真的很不想跟你討論這件事。

I get that, and I get that you two go way back.

我明白,我也知道你們之間感情很深。

To be honest, I was a little threatened by you at first.

說實話,你一開始讓我很有危機感。

You were threatened by me?

我讓你有危機感?

Sure. I mean, I've seen how close you two are, but you seem like a good guy, and Iris, I just want her to be happy.

當然了。我見過你們倆多親密,但是你看上去是個好人,至于愛瑞絲,我只是希望她能快樂。

From my experience, good friends are hard to find.

作為過來人的忠告,知音難覓。

Detective. Excuse me.

警探,打擾一下。

Sir, we ran the plates on that Humvee.

警官,我們查了這輛悍馬的牌照。

點擊查看《閃電俠第一季》更多精彩內容

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思泰安市岱北市場英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法學英語的動畫學英語的美劇

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
美女视频很黄很a免费国产