Wasn't true what you said earlier.
你之前說的不對
About the writing.
關于寫作的
I have a creative baggage too.
我也有創造壓力
Wanting to make you proud.
我想讓你為我驕傲
Oh, thank God you're okay.
謝天謝地你沒事
Liam. Hey.
利亞姆 你來了
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
My phone died on the way back from Philly.
我從費城回來的路上手機沒電了
And I-I came here as soon as I heard the message.
我一聽說你的事就馬上過來了
Hey, man.
你好
I appreciate you being here.
謝謝你過來
Yeah, of course.
不客氣
Oh, let me be the first to share the good news.
對了 我第一個來告訴大家好消息吧
Jillian approved the book.
那本書吉莉恩批準了
What? That's amazing. That's great.
什么 太棒了 好極了
Yeah, congratulations.
是啊 恭喜
You're gonna be an author.
你要成為作家了
Hey, um..
那個...
...congratulations.
恭喜你
And, uh, feel better.
早日康復
Thank you.
謝謝
Bye.
拜拜
You should see the email Jillian sent me. You hungry?
你應該看看吉莉恩發給我的那封郵件 你餓嗎
Can I get you something to eat from the cafeteria?
要我幫你從餐廳拿點什么東西吃嗎
Hey, Yvonne.
喂 伊馮
Um, this is Spencer Hastings.
我是斯賓塞.海斯汀
I know that I'm probably the last person
我知道現在你可能
that you wanna hear from right now but..
最不想聽到的就是我的聲音 但是
...I just really wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我真的很想跟你說聲對不起
I'm really, really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
And if you ever need anybody to talk to..
如果你想找誰聊聊
...I know that there's probably a million other people
我知道可能根本輪不到我
that you'd wanna talk to before me, but..
但是如果你有需要
...I'm here.
盡管找我
Is there any more?
還有嗎
No. That's it.
沒有了 就這些
You didn't have to stay. I could've done this myself.
你不用留下的 我自己扔就行
It seems whatever I do ends up this way.
好像不管我做什么 最后都會這樣
Good intentions that look like trash.
好意看起來都跟垃圾一樣
Sorry.
很遺憾
You need a ride?
你需要搭順風車嗎
No, that's okay.
不 不用
Mine's right here.
我開車來了
Was it you?
是你嗎
Did you call Charlotte that night
那晚是你從雙鴉餐廳
from the Two Crows Diner?
給夏洛蒂打電話嗎
Emily, I can't talk about this here.
艾米莉 我不能在這里說這個
Get in the car.
上車
Get in the car.
上車