影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 美劇推薦 > 破產姐妹第一季 >  第194篇

聽美劇學英語- 破產姐妹第一季 第195期:帶狗狗進餐廳

所屬教程:破產姐妹第一季

瀏覽:

2020年02月29日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9878/1195.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Look at that. Dogs in the diner. Where are we, Paris?

瞧,有人把狗帶進餐廳呢。以為我們這是哪啊,巴黎嗎

'Cause if we are, I'm gonna stop wearing deodorant.

如果這里真是巴黎,那老子要不噴除臭劑了

Did you guys see that adorable dog?

你們看到那條可愛的狗了嗎

You mean the one leaking rabies all over the table while people are trying to eat?

別人在吃飯,它在旁邊把狂犬病毒滴得滿桌子都是的那條狗嗎

She said he's allowed to be in here. He's her registered emotional companion.

她說她的狗有準證啊,是她已注冊的情感伴侶

Her registered full-of-crap what?

是她已注冊的什么狗屁來著

He's got one of those official vests that says "Don't pet me, I'm working."

人家穿著正規的背心,上面寫著:"請勿撫摸,我在工作"

I have a shirt that says "Federal Bikini Inspector," but there is simply no such branch of the U.S. government.

我也有件衣服寫著"聯邦比基尼調查員",但不見美國政府真有這個部門啊

Hi, so, uh, what the hell is this?

您好,這是什么玩意

Excuse me? I don't understand.

抱歉,你什么意思

Dogs aren't allowed in the diner.

餐廳不允許帶寵物入內

Oh, he's legally allowed to be here. He's my registered emotional companion.

帶他進來是符合法規的,他是我的已注冊情感伴侶

You mean you don't have a boyfriend.

意思就是你沒男朋友

No, I suffer from anxiety.

不是,我有焦慮癥

You mean you don't want to eat alone.

意思就是你不想單獨吃飯

No, I have a note from a doctor.

不是,我有醫生證明

You mean you have a printer and the Internet. Admit it, and the dog can stay.

意思就是你家有網跟打印機。老實承認,我就讓狗待在這里

It's really hard meeting guys.

這年頭男人太難找了

There's a good boy. I'll get you a cookie.

這才乖嘛,我去拿餅干給你吃

英語口語

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思深圳市寶翠山莊英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法學英語的動畫學英語的美劇

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
美女视频很黄很a免费国产