行業英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 行業英語 > 職場英語 > 影視劇中的職場美語 >  第98篇

影視劇中的職場美語 第99期:換位思考

所屬教程:影視劇中的職場美語

瀏覽:

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/99.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
You gotta fix this. I want my old time slot back.
你要把這個處理了。我想回到以前的時段。
I can't sit and watch that one-homed carpetbagger get my time slot.
我不能讓那個獨角的牟利小人占了我的時段。
He gets a free dime on my dime. Come on. We got a history.
他在賺我的錢啊。求你了,咱倆可是有交情的。
There's nothing I can do for you.
我沒什么能幫你的。
You,re a pariah. I can't even be seen with you.
你現在算個賤民了,我都不能被人看見跟你在一塊兒出現。
Don't do this to me, Frank.
別這么對我,弗蘭克。
I,m going down for the last time.
我這是最后一次了。
They kicked me out of the corporate penthouse.
他們把我從公司的頂層豪宅踢出來了。
I'm homeless! Put yourself in my Capezios!
我現在無家可歸!設身處地為我想想吧!
The truth is, your shoes have become my shoes.
實情是,你的東西變成我的了。
As long as he's on, everything's by the book.
只要他還在電視上,每個人都按規矩辦事兒。
No percentage, no skim.
沒一分一毫的差別。
The network wanted squeaky clean and they got it. Mopes is sparkling.
這個電視臺要一個一塵不染的,他們得到了。莫珀斯干凈得閃閃發亮。
Please.
求求你。
You got nothing left?
你真的一文不名?
Exactly! That's what I,ve been trying to tell you!
對啊!我就是想讓你知道這個!
 
 
-U?ye t ?j ze:10.5pt;font-family:Verdana'>
Lamanda:Get on out of here. That's right, and trust me,
拉曼達:快離開。沒錯,相信我,
you don't want to mix up with the weekend security, Suarez.
你可不想和周末保安過不去的,蘇亞雷斯。
Respect yourself and get out of here.
自重一點然后滾出去。
I see you, Suarez!
我看到你了,蘇亞雷斯!
 
 
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思綿陽市龍山景苑(游仙路315號)英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
美女视频很黄很a免费国产